A BARREL OF OIL
A pretty soul is better Than the whole barrels of Oil anytime and anywhere, People are addicted to oil Because they love oil and They love to drive anytime, People are slaughtered like Sheep and cows everywhere And no one cares about people's Lives anytime and anywhere, Some people see a barrel of Oil is better than a pretty Soul and a very great life, The whole world is addicted To save the barrels of oil Rather than to save a pretty soul, so A human being's life is cheaper Than an ugly barrel of oil anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BARREL OF OIL by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon