Ramesh T A
A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES!
Marriages and divorces are balancing with each other nowadays!
Why should there be so many divorces so early and fast now?
Are the marriages made from blind love without any guarantee?
It looks so funny to read about such loves, marriages and divorces!
Divorced men and women are again loving and marrying afterwards!
This is also quite ridiculous to see happening everywhere nowadays!
Are their unions again taking place due to attraction of sex or love?
They all make one search about the meaning of love and sex again!
Marriage is a commitment for the couples both for good and bad times!
Each should give oneself for the other through thick and thin in life.
Sex is temporary but love is permanent in life for all couples in the world;
Marriage for Selfish reasons cannot last longer leading to divorces only!
Patience and perseverance will keep couples together sans selfishness;
But fast and rigid mode of life cannot keep couples together any longer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES! by Ramesh T A )
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
- Musty Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns