Ramesh T A
A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES!
Marriages and divorces are balancing with each other nowadays!
Why should there be so many divorces so early and fast now?
Are the marriages made from blind love without any guarantee?
It looks so funny to read about such loves, marriages and divorces!
Divorced men and women are again loving and marrying afterwards!
This is also quite ridiculous to see happening everywhere nowadays!
Are their unions again taking place due to attraction of sex or love?
They all make one search about the meaning of love and sex again!
Marriage is a commitment for the couples both for good and bad times!
Each should give oneself for the other through thick and thin in life.
Sex is temporary but love is permanent in life for all couples in the world;
Marriage for Selfish reasons cannot last longer leading to divorces only!
Patience and perseverance will keep couples together sans selfishness;
But fast and rigid mode of life cannot keep couples together any longer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES! by Ramesh T A )
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)