Ramesh T A
A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES!
Marriages and divorces are balancing with each other nowadays!
Why should there be so many divorces so early and fast now?
Are the marriages made from blind love without any guarantee?
It looks so funny to read about such loves, marriages and divorces!
Divorced men and women are again loving and marrying afterwards!
This is also quite ridiculous to see happening everywhere nowadays!
Are their unions again taking place due to attraction of sex or love?
They all make one search about the meaning of love and sex again!
Marriage is a commitment for the couples both for good and bad times!
Each should give oneself for the other through thick and thin in life.
Sex is temporary but love is permanent in life for all couples in the world;
Marriage for Selfish reasons cannot last longer leading to divorces only!
Patience and perseverance will keep couples together sans selfishness;
But fast and rigid mode of life cannot keep couples together any longer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BALANCE BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DIVORCES! by Ramesh T A )
- End in desert, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tears That You Cried, Spiritwind Wood
- Brittany Brit, Eve Carter
- My Saviour, Leong Ming Loong
- The Rain Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Angels Sing Their Sweetest Song, Eve Carter
- The Amateur Writer, Leong Ming Loong
- Devotion, Shabeeh Haider
- someone! !, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Picture of Reindeers, Eve Carter
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
- Little Abigail and the Beautiful Pony, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)