A bait and I.
In the ocean of passion,
Reason has little liaison,
Fish abound, blink and twinkle,
Splash at the face to bloom and spring,
Constant chanting with airy bubbles,
Enter the nostrils to be pliable,
Softened hearts speak lovely words,
Wised brains teach unlearned thoughts,
Crucial becomes useless steam,
Life becomes a dream to dream,
I am going to fish in the ocean of passion,
Where I can find multitude dream,
To get the colored, I have to go deep,
While Big villains are on the top,
Mushroom fish are for the plates,
Garbage fish are not for sale,
Taken a fish for the supper the last,
My cute little fish is for the heart.
I am going earnestly for the fishing,
In the oceans of blue and nothing.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bait and I. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood