RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Back Corner
Looking into a back corner where a D.J. sits,
monitoring his karaoke machine.
Keeping songs in line to be sung by people
waiting for their turns.
Lifting spirits into heights of unknown
mysteries, still unheard from any direction,
finding places in the back corner of a dimly-
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Back Corner by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath