A, B, C! (28 / 02 / 2014 / 11: 13-AM) .
I am cool, calm & collected, hence i don't want to indulge myself in negative activities.
Hence, i compose my poems with an aim to obtain myself motivation.
The fact is i am unique, because i invest my time in my career.
I made a decision to be a successful poet, across the globe,
hence i will abide to my rules & regulations.
The fact is i resist temptation, because i want to be successful as a poet.
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The fact is i have composed it in Intabazwe public library, hence i am inspired by my mentor i.e Ben...
Comments about this poem (A, B, C! (28 / 02 / 2014 / 11: 13-AM) . by kfm Productions )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Leaking Pen
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Kupamanduka, Gopalakrishna Adiga
- An Africa Thunderstorm, David Rubadiri
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph
- Mr. right, hasmukh amathalal
- To my newly-grad girlfriend, Jesse Swedlund
- जहां उम्मीदें नहीं धुलती हों चीखों की तरह, Aftab Alam