A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.)
And there in corner my marble double
Is lying under the maple old.
It gave the image up entirely
To lake, which's green by water colour.
And fair rains are washing over
Its wounded skin... Hey! Wait me while!
My cold and white twin, I would also
Become as marble as you are...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon