A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.)
And there in corner my marble double
Is lying under the maple old.
It gave the image up entirely
To lake, which's green by water colour.
And fair rains are washing over
Its wounded skin... Hey! Wait me while!
My cold and white twin, I would also
Become as marble as you are...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar