A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.)
And there in corner my marble double
Is lying under the maple old.
It gave the image up entirely
To lake, which's green by water colour.
And fair rains are washing over
Its wounded skin... Hey! Wait me while!
My cold and white twin, I would also
Become as marble as you are...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marble double.. - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Lifeless, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unnatural Apologie of Shadows, Nathalie Handal
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)