Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did curse.. - translation (rus.)
And in time, when we did curse each other
In the passion, which was heated white,
We were unaware either,
That the earth was little for both us.
And the memory is then tormenting,
That's the torture of the strongest men.
In the night our hearts are learning
How to ask: Oh, where is my friend?
When the choir through the waves of fragrance
Rattles the exulted song too high,
I do see again without doubt
All the same - inevitable eyes.
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.