A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did curse.. - translation (rus.)
And in time, when we did curse each other
In the passion, which was heated white,
We were unaware either,
That the earth was little for both us.
And the memory is then tormenting,
That's the torture of the strongest men.
In the night our hearts are learning
How to ask: Oh, where is my friend?
When the choir through the waves of fragrance
Rattles the exulted song too high,
I do see again without doubt
All the same - inevitable eyes.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did curse.. - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney