A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did curse.. - translation (rus.)
And in time, when we did curse each other
In the passion, which was heated white,
We were unaware either,
That the earth was little for both us.
And the memory is then tormenting,
That's the torture of the strongest men.
In the night our hearts are learning
How to ask: Oh, where is my friend?
When the choir through the waves of fragrance
Rattles the exulted song too high,
I do see again without doubt
All the same - inevitable eyes.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did curse.. - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker