A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades]
A is the grade some students strive so hard for.
AA is the group which preaches booze not to pour.
AAA is the "club" you call when your car goes in a ditch.
AAAA probably stands for some organization, but I don't know which.
B is the grade I would usually settle for.
BB is a tiny "bullet" which still would make you sore.
BBB, Better Business Bureau, charges a reporting fee.
BBBB, whatever-it-stands-for (WISF) , I'll give you for free.
C is considered "average", not too good, but not TOO bad.
CC stands for copies. If I just send you copies, don't be mad.
CCC, Civilian Conservation Corps, was a Depression job-making ploy.
CCCC. To come up with a name for that, longer I'd have to toy.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Mother, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lost In The Dream Of The Seventh Willow, mary douglas
- It was a surprise raid, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Scented, Anthony Di'anno
- The Rebel in Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I am with You , Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreams, Kwalo Voro
- Remembrance, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Equilibrists, John Crowe Ransom
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)