A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades]
A is the grade some students strive so hard for.
AA is the group which preaches booze not to pour.
AAA is the "club" you call when your car goes in a ditch.
AAAA probably stands for some organization, but I don't know which.
B is the grade I would usually settle for.
BB is a tiny "bullet" which still would make you sore.
BBB, Better Business Bureau, charges a reporting fee.
BBBB, whatever-it-stands-for (WISF) , I'll give you for free.
C is considered "average", not too good, but not TOO bad.
CC stands for copies. If I just send you copies, don't be mad.
CCC, Civilian Conservation Corps, was a Depression job-making ploy.
CCCC. To come up with a name for that, longer I'd have to toy.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
- losing leaves, Leah Dodd
- Worthy, Galina Italyanskaya
- Often I Am Reminded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Knows, Galina Italyanskaya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)