A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades]
A is the grade some students strive so hard for.
AA is the group which preaches booze not to pour.
AAA is the "club" you call when your car goes in a ditch.
AAAA probably stands for some organization, but I don't know which.
B is the grade I would usually settle for.
BB is a tiny "bullet" which still would make you sore.
BBB, Better Business Bureau, charges a reporting fee.
BBBB, whatever-it-stands-for (WISF) , I'll give you for free.
C is considered "average", not too good, but not TOO bad.
CC stands for copies. If I just send you copies, don't be mad.
CCC, Civilian Conservation Corps, was a Depression job-making ploy.
CCCC. To come up with a name for that, longer I'd have to toy.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A, AA, AAA, AAAA...... [Alphabet; Acronyms, etc.; Grades] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
- What I Have Not Done for Love, Patricia Spears Jones
- Painkiller, Patricia Spears Jones
- we choose to be happy, kemurl fofanah
- Voices, Pamela Spiro Wagner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)