'95 Bonnie and Clyde
'95 Bonnie and Clyde, we struggle till the end
Always by my side, let's move as you hold my hand
Down for you, shedding tears and blood
Till the end you'll always be in my heart
Nobody can stop me when I'm loving you
Never would come a day when they say that I'm losing you
Even though we're separated at times, we're coming back as one
That's the game of love, you got to have some 'fun'
At the end of the day, we're going to look back
Remember I said, we're going through all of that
The days we fought for love till I'll stop breathing
You still live in my heart and you ain't leaving
Fareez Nasir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('95 Bonnie and Clyde by Fareez Nasir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler