911, a famous number one should know,
To call for help,
The police, fire department, and hospital you go,
A quick call on the phone, rather than a yelp!
911, a time on a clock,
You've got AM and PM times,
Nothing to lock,
Ironic if there were crimes.
911, a disastor caused by men,
Who would plan the plane,
Destruction to the towers, Bin Laden,
Who should help, Suddan Husain.
No one should forget those numbers at all,
Never forget that time of need,
For family, friends, and neighbors, we must stand tall,
We will fight back and win, This warning you shall heed!
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (911 by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL