911, a famous number one should know,
To call for help,
The police, fire department, and hospital you go,
A quick call on the phone, rather than a yelp!
911, a time on a clock,
You've got AM and PM times,
Nothing to lock,
Ironic if there were crimes.
911, a disastor caused by men,
Who would plan the plane,
Destruction to the towers, Bin Laden,
Who should help, Suddan Husain.
No one should forget those numbers at all,
Never forget that time of need,
For family, friends, and neighbors, we must stand tall,
We will fight back and win, This warning you shall heed!
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (911 by Ocean Myranda )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Portal, David Harris
- It's a Trick, R.J. Wynn
- Food Of The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Snow covered mountains., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If It All Went Up in Smoke, George Oppen
- The New Generation, Tony Adah
- I Don't Need You, Electric Lady
- Ashamed of myself, jade mears