911, a famous number one should know,
To call for help,
The police, fire department, and hospital you go,
A quick call on the phone, rather than a yelp!
911, a time on a clock,
You've got AM and PM times,
Nothing to lock,
Ironic if there were crimes.
911, a disastor caused by men,
Who would plan the plane,
Destruction to the towers, Bin Laden,
Who should help, Suddan Husain.
No one should forget those numbers at all,
Never forget that time of need,
For family, friends, and neighbors, we must stand tall,
We will fight back and win, This warning you shall heed!
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (911 by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot