9-11-2001 ' The Remembrance '
Day by day as we go on,
Except for this particular day we stand in awe,
The sacrifices that our hero’s made,
On that horrible and shocking day,
We lower our flags out of respect for the ones who gave,
Their lives on that sad and tragic day,
Here it is once again,
A day of tears of sorrow for our fallen friends,
But through it all we stand strong,
With our hero’s who died and gave their all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (9-11-2001 ' The Remembrance ' by Jeffery Erkhart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja