8days a week
The last thing I want to do is upset you
I want you to enjoy most of it,
Well a little bit anyway,
But I hope while you’re away,
You will still feel my heart beating
And all of the love and emotions I have for you,
I’m going to say your name, every
Night at ten, with the hope that you’ll
Hear my voice, and again in the morning
That will let me know how strongly I am missing you
But to be honest it’s already burning
And I know that if the love is pure what we have
It will stay without reason and last in time
It strange how the poems and letter this week have
Been about days and hours, so I’ll hear you next week?
I Love you
Night night babe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (8days a week by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland