*670 GOD'S LOVE
God's Love - Springs from eternity
God's Love - Redeeming through history
God's love - Fountain of life to me
So freely - God's Love
God's Love - Freely for all to share
God's Love - Showing how much he'll care
God's Love - Showing He's always there
So awesome - God's Love
God's Love - Awesome as whitest snow
God's Love - Paying the debt I owe
God's Love - Covers the shame I know
So perfect - God's Love
God's Love - Perfects my holiness
God's Love - Fills all my emptiness
God's Love - Stills all my restlessness
So lovely - God's Love
God's Love - Loving me as I am
God's Love - Filling the heart of man
God's Love - Now and for ever the same
AMAZING - GOD'S LOVE.
We love God because He loved us first.
Even as we were being formed in our Mother's womb.
It is a LOVE that is Free - Awesome - Perfect & Amazing.
How much do I - How much do you - love God in return? ? ?
This poem is adapted from a Worship Hymn by Graham Kendrick.
(John Knight - Wet & Windy Colchester - March 2010)
John Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*670 GOD'S LOVE by John Knight )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak