(604) Save Them Father
Father you are always on my mind, I love you Father and trust
in you with all my heart. I have no questions for your decisions,
my faith is strong and true.
Father I’m in awe when I look around this world, when I stand
and take in the awesome views, I know this is the work of the
Master, and that Master for certain is you.
This morning Father I pray for those without faith, who can not
see pass their noses. They have eyes that function, but they
truly can not see.
Father give these blind people the ability to come out from their
deadened shells, touch them with your spirit, let them see the
Oh Father God, drench them with your love so they make no
mistake. Take them by the hand so some day they too will
walk through Heaven’s Gate.
Father sometime young people are taken in by those who have
no interest in their soul but only in the money that they hold.
The devil’s people live among us, taking advantage of many.
Your children need your guidance Father and your continued
patience for I truly believe some day they will come out of the
darkness, walk into the light and face the truth.
Father I leave these people to you, in your caring hands. May
they make Jesus the center of their lives and join their brothers
and sisters who know the truth, save them Father.
I Love you Father and I ask this Lord in the name of your only
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((604) Save Them Father by Melvina Germain )
- Arf, Peter Jay Shippy
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- Refugees, Greg Davidson
- Ou es-tu, mon amour, Peter Jay Shippy
- Anthology, Peter Jay Shippy
- THE BESTOWING BOY, Aravind Bhargava
- BE LIKE CHEETAH, Aravind Bhargava
- Hell bent, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful stranger, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lynda Bellingham worthily and fondly rem.., Stanley Collymore
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)