Its been 6 weeks since you last called.
Its been 6 weeks since I last slept.
The nights, they just fly by without you here.
How can I ever live without you?
The days go by so slow
that I might just go insane.
Without you here I feel, I feel like
I am missing a part of me.
I tell myself you just left for a bit
and soon I'll be back in you arms.
But once the lights go down I see
your face making me
shine brighter then the sun.
But once the lights come back on
I know it is all just a lie.
Wait life its self is a lie.
Just a huge lie.
We live this lie for others amusement.
The person who made up all the lies
has his own plans that we can not control.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (6 Weeks by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare