Its been 6 weeks since you last called.
Its been 6 weeks since I last slept.
The nights, they just fly by without you here.
How can I ever live without you?
The days go by so slow
that I might just go insane.
Without you here I feel, I feel like
I am missing a part of me.
I tell myself you just left for a bit
and soon I'll be back in you arms.
But once the lights go down I see
your face making me
shine brighter then the sun.
But once the lights come back on
I know it is all just a lie.
Wait life its self is a lie.
Just a huge lie.
We live this lie for others amusement.
The person who made up all the lies
has his own plans that we can not control.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (6 Weeks by Kelsea Osterman )
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- History and geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Laud The Lord, Donald R Charon
- RELEASED TO LOVE AGAIN, Donald R Charon
- SIMPLY US, The lonely wanderer
- Price of Conviction, R B Seals
- Ashes الرماد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- One More Day I Say, Wilfred Mellers
- VISIONS OF DESPAIR, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)