50 Minutes – Interview Style
Psychiatrist: So tell me how you felt when you first met...
Kid: I was dazzled by the selection and constant connection
Psychiatrist: A permanent connection in your life
Kid: My life surrounded by constant quarrels
Psychiatrist: You could only see it spiral, therefore wanting something you could control
Kid: Yes, something to make me feel whole
Psychiatrist: Go on
Kid: Though we don't really talk, it talks to me
Psychiatrist: For you this is real?
Kid: Totally as it listens to me, never conceals
Psychiatrist: You become the big deal?
Kid: It is here just for me, which makes it all seem real
Psychiatrist: How do your parents feel about this relationship?
Kid: Sick and say I am addicted, they are just wicked
Psychiatrist: Making you feel inflicted as they are losing your trust?
Kid: I have only distrust for they longer love each other
Psychiatrist: You have been asked to choose?
Kid: Yes I want to stay with my mother
Psychiatrist: Do you understand why you have been told to see me?
Kid: I am in love with my TV
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (50 Minutes – Interview Style by Louis Cecile )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar