50 Minutes – Interview Style
Psychiatrist: So tell me how you felt when you first met...
Kid: I was dazzled by the selection and constant connection
Psychiatrist: A permanent connection in your life
Kid: My life surrounded by constant quarrels
Psychiatrist: You could only see it spiral, therefore wanting something you could control
Kid: Yes, something to make me feel whole
Psychiatrist: Go on
Kid: Though we don't really talk, it talks to me
Psychiatrist: For you this is real?
Kid: Totally as it listens to me, never conceals
Psychiatrist: You become the big deal?
Kid: It is here just for me, which makes it all seem real
Psychiatrist: How do your parents feel about this relationship?
Kid: Sick and say I am addicted, they are just wicked
Psychiatrist: Making you feel inflicted as they are losing your trust?
Kid: I have only distrust for they longer love each other
Psychiatrist: You have been asked to choose?
Kid: Yes I want to stay with my mother
Psychiatrist: Do you understand why you have been told to see me?
Kid: I am in love with my TV
Louis Cecile's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (50 Minutes – Interview Style by Louis Cecile )
- Be Wise, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bakery, Edward Kofi Louis
- Songs Of The Death Of Children, Friedrich Rückert
- Resurrection, Vladimir Holan
- How Do They Catch Cobras?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Remember Me, Margaret Mead
- Mechanical Life, Mechanical World, Every.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A child is, Helena Sinervo
- If I Should Die, Thomas Gray
- Her First Week, Sharon Olds
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)