50 Minutes – Interview Style
Psychiatrist: So tell me how you felt when you first met...
Kid: I was dazzled by the selection and constant connection
Psychiatrist: A permanent connection in your life
Kid: My life surrounded by constant quarrels
Psychiatrist: You could only see it spiral, therefore wanting something you could control
Kid: Yes, something to make me feel whole
Psychiatrist: Go on
Kid: Though we don't really talk, it talks to me
Psychiatrist: For you this is real?
Kid: Totally as it listens to me, never conceals
Psychiatrist: You become the big deal?
Kid: It is here just for me, which makes it all seem real
Psychiatrist: How do your parents feel about this relationship?
Kid: Sick and say I am addicted, they are just wicked
Psychiatrist: Making you feel inflicted as they are losing your trust?
Kid: I have only distrust for they longer love each other
Psychiatrist: You have been asked to choose?
Kid: Yes I want to stay with my mother
Psychiatrist: Do you understand why you have been told to see me?
Kid: I am in love with my TV
Louis Cecile's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (50 Minutes – Interview Style by Louis Cecile )
- No Time, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Doctor Visit, Harold R Hunt Sr
- postponed until further -hey, i just not.., Mandolyn ...
- The elusive self., michael walker
- We Honor, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Why Do You Cry?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- read me like this, or don't read me at all, Mandolyn ...
- Love's Philosophical Potion, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Two Sisters, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Bird, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow