Edgard Canales P
4 What Its Worth
4 What it's worth...
for all those times
I made you hurt.
I know it means nothing now
but just listen, hear me out...
I apologize for being selfish,
young and dumb
I destroyed our love
and shattered our bond.
When pregnant I made you cry
didn't come home at night,
and even when I told the truth,
Went through so much together
when life was at its worst
we managed to make it better.
On this journey to become a man
I did things I never planned.
I went to jail and
left our relationship on pause,
Got out but was too blind to see
what I had caused.
I knew things were not the same
No more hugs or kisses
Your fed up
And there's only me to blame.
2 kids posing as adults,
to do whats right
is what you thought.
Didn't want to let you go
couldn't believe it
pleaded and argued
through the door.
is what you say
suck it up, pack my bags
I'll be gone today.
Back to my mothers,
thinking of my daughter.
But time has passed on
each of us in search of a
We all grown up now
no more fighting
& getting loud.
We really don't say much
Just a simple hi or was up.
And that's cool
Just wanted you to realize
4 what it's worth...
I really do apologize.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 What Its Worth by Edgard Canales P )
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
- Phantasies Only Relief, Numbing (me), Lonely Voyager
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
- By The Thames as Late September Night Fa.., Shaun William Hayes
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lost Star, Rabindranath Tagore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)