I beg just four letters of you
Of no use to me the twenty two
Give me those four letters of you
They’re all without them I can’t do.
Only four letters in your eyes I search
Can do without the twenty two
Is it looking for too much,
Seeking that precious gift from you?
Four letters I won’t ask for more
I can walk miles to get from you
When you find me standing on your door
Know I’m craving those four from you.
Four letters isn’t a tall order
You can easily spread them my way
Over all the wall all the border
Can give me those four any day.
I want little will do with your four
For them I do beggarly crave
When you see me on your door
Give them and make me your slave.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Letters by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal