No more the American Dream
For children of U.S.A.
Education has turned to scheme
To buy kids' minds this or that way.
From federal one size fits all
To local lacking funding source.
The kids are squeezed twixt big and small,
And so the kids suffer of course.
And all that powers that be do
Is point fingers to bat the blame.
We the People are the ones who
Have let the kids down - that's the shame.
Politicians' 3Rs survives,
Run and Rip off and Ruin lives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3Rs Rearranged by Ima Ryma )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If you really don't want me in your life., Beautiful Lie
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- I love boobs, Randy Johnson
Poem of the Day
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph