No more the American Dream
For children of U.S.A.
Education has turned to scheme
To buy kids' minds this or that way.
From federal one size fits all
To local lacking funding source.
The kids are squeezed twixt big and small,
And so the kids suffer of course.
And all that powers that be do
Is point fingers to bat the blame.
We the People are the ones who
Have let the kids down - that's the shame.
Politicians' 3Rs survives,
Run and Rip off and Ruin lives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3Rs Rearranged by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma