No more the American Dream
For children of U.S.A.
Education has turned to scheme
To buy kids' minds this or that way.
From federal one size fits all
To local lacking funding source.
The kids are squeezed twixt big and small,
And so the kids suffer of course.
And all that powers that be do
Is point fingers to bat the blame.
We the People are the ones who
Have let the kids down - that's the shame.
Politicians' 3Rs survives,
Run and Rip off and Ruin lives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3Rs Rearranged by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman