What is there to say
when words remain
snippets of promises
any fool could pronounce.
All that makes sense here
is a deep thumping beat
beneath your throat
into my mouth.
Within a kiss,
within it's pulsing song,
I hear you...
I know truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (3rd by Viola Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Monument Of Kindness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult