Diane Hine (25 July 1956)
I'm really glad that we got wed
because he brings me tea in bed
and has a handsome silver head
which thankfully remains unshed.
Poet Other Poems
- 31 years.
- 5/4 (A Curtal Sonnet) -new-
- A Clipped Rondeau
- A Farce.
- A Fecund Ghazal
- A lame-entable limerick for Danny Draper
- A Letter to England*
- A Pantoum For Joan
- A Published Poet visits Outback Poetry C...
- A Rondeau for Laurel
- A Satin Bowerbird (A Short Pantoum)
- A sci-fi sonnet
- A View
- 'A Villanelle' by Thaumoctopus Mimicus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.