Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)
I am feeling honoured now
As i am going to accoplish
A tiny yet grusome feat.
To the straight, my dear friend
It is my 300th poem
Don't you feel suprised
I am here from 6th november
And that was of the last year
I have to achieve me more
And one day will come
When i will again write a poem
And would title it 3000
Just my readers only bless me.
As 300 is not an ordinary number
With the same soldiers sparta defeated
The xerxus.An imposible feat
So i am humble to all my poems.
Poet Other Poems
- ***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
- ***A Million Kisses For One Lips***
- **Crime and Punishment**
- **Cyclon Of Kisses**
- **For Your Eyes Only**
- **I am a solid insoluble insane**
- **I am your Micky Mouse**
- **I want for you this whole universe**
- **On Your Radio, My Heart Is Broadcast**
- **Someone stole my biography**
- **Who! But you**
- **Will you marry me? **
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.