3 Is A Crowd
-Summer, oh give one more minute of joyful moments!
One more memoir of the trinkling creek,
twitering and teasing the rocks.
The wind wispering sweet things to dandy-lions,
who talk and fret over the grasses.
until next year then, when nature and all her charges are older
adiue fair summer, for your sweet kisses give me no comfort
nor doese the sun veil me in her warmth
Oh fie on winter!
jackfrost laghing as all come and go,
nipping at our rosey cheeks, not colored by a blush
but by his coldness which we suffer with dull lifeless eyes
Then a leap of joy comes to our spirit
Oh sweet Spring!
She will chase winter away, bringing flowers
from April's Showers.
Spreading seads hither and thither rejoicing for your coming once again
grass protruding from the grounds, peeking out
on the lookout for Jack, who stays only a little way off
continually thinking of his return-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3 Is A Crowd by cinderella rochester )
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)