Lonely distant shivers
Noise, stand straight.
Square feet forward, Stumble
Body left behind
Like a bird with one wing
Round and round
Merry go, merry go
Painful smile, hold the smile
Guilty as accused no hiding
6 foot 2
I love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2B Enough by Joe Brown )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath