23. Ecstasy In Your Love
I've watched the beauty of sun rising
Out of sea in the fogless morning.
When you kiss me with passion and Love,
The sun of Divine Love rises in my heart
And my inward eyes enjoy the loveliness
Which is more romantic than the pure rays.
In Spring the Cuckoo pours sweet melody
Which makes the weary travellers lively
But when you spend hours with me,
Your words seem to me sweeter than the bird's melody.
Your sweet voice relieves me from worry and stress
And always makes me happy and fresh.
I've not seen Heaven, the place of Love and Beauty.
I have not met God, the Almighty;
But when your Divine Love embraces me
I arrive at Paradise with thee.
Then my soul starts dancing with Heavenly mirth
And my heart enjoys the Ecstasy of Love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23. Ecstasy In Your Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma