My cloud rose up again,
Travelled from end to start,
Our love wont go in vain,
Coz, always you're in my heart! !
That wind came back her way,
To meet him, lonely cloud,
She gave heart, vowed to stay,
Knowing, she'd ever be loved! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Yippiee......! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Wish you all a damn good 2014! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (2014 by Magic Box )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..