My cloud rose up again,
Travelled from end to start,
Our love wont go in vain,
Coz, always you're in my heart! !
That wind came back her way,
To meet him, lonely cloud,
She gave heart, vowed to stay,
Knowing, she'd ever be loved! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Yippiee......! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Wish you all a damn good 2014! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (2014 by Magic Box )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Persona, Madrason writer
- Aquarel, Madrason writer
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am black, hasmukh amathalal
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis