2 Year Anniversary
to the girl who gives me butterflies
two years it has been
i am the luckiest
of all of the men
ive wished you good morning
planted a kiss on your cheek
your love has come a pouring
ive been in bliss every week
the beginning of each day
the end of each night
i say thanks when i pray
for having you by my side
my heart youve been a stealing
my head you have a spinnin'
yet i have this feeling
this is only the beginnin'
Im lucky to have you Miranda
I mean it from the bottom of my heart
i love you angelbee
This is only just the start
HAPPY TWO YEARS!
Its our friggin Anniversary! ! ! !
Baby girl come here!
I'm gonna kiss ya on the cheek! ! ! !
lol the lips too
but theyll have to wait their turn
my gift to you....
a fire that forever gets to burn
----HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU.
adam reed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Year Anniversary by adam reed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari