2 Year Anniversary
to the girl who gives me butterflies
two years it has been
i am the luckiest
of all of the men
ive wished you good morning
planted a kiss on your cheek
your love has come a pouring
ive been in bliss every week
the beginning of each day
the end of each night
i say thanks when i pray
for having you by my side
my heart youve been a stealing
my head you have a spinnin'
yet i have this feeling
this is only the beginnin'
Im lucky to have you Miranda
I mean it from the bottom of my heart
i love you angelbee
This is only just the start
HAPPY TWO YEARS!
Its our friggin Anniversary! ! ! !
Baby girl come here!
I'm gonna kiss ya on the cheek! ! ! !
lol the lips too
but theyll have to wait their turn
my gift to you....
a fire that forever gets to burn
----HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU.
adam reed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Year Anniversary by adam reed )
- 21 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 19 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 15 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- because you doubted it, RIC S. BASTASA
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)