2 Year Anniversary
to the girl who gives me butterflies
two years it has been
i am the luckiest
of all of the men
ive wished you good morning
planted a kiss on your cheek
your love has come a pouring
ive been in bliss every week
the beginning of each day
the end of each night
i say thanks when i pray
for having you by my side
my heart youve been a stealing
my head you have a spinnin'
yet i have this feeling
this is only the beginnin'
Im lucky to have you Miranda
I mean it from the bottom of my heart
i love you angelbee
This is only just the start
HAPPY TWO YEARS!
Its our friggin Anniversary! ! ! !
Baby girl come here!
I'm gonna kiss ya on the cheek! ! ! !
lol the lips too
but theyll have to wait their turn
my gift to you....
a fire that forever gets to burn
----HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU.
adam reed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Year Anniversary by adam reed )
- Monsoon Love, Kelly Zion
- Thanksgiving, ThanhThanh Poet
- My old wet blanket, jaquesha webb
- Thanksgiving, Nhuan LeXuan
- My Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- A bell that I hear, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cures For Catatonia, Saiom Shriver
- American Blacks And Poor Whites, Is It Poetry
- A 'No Piece' Cosby, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- The System, Cristhian Aguilera
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)