2 Year Anniversary
to the girl who gives me butterflies
two years it has been
i am the luckiest
of all of the men
ive wished you good morning
planted a kiss on your cheek
your love has come a pouring
ive been in bliss every week
the beginning of each day
the end of each night
i say thanks when i pray
for having you by my side
my heart youve been a stealing
my head you have a spinnin'
yet i have this feeling
this is only the beginnin'
Im lucky to have you Miranda
I mean it from the bottom of my heart
i love you angelbee
This is only just the start
HAPPY TWO YEARS!
Its our friggin Anniversary! ! ! !
Baby girl come here!
I'm gonna kiss ya on the cheek! ! ! !
lol the lips too
but theyll have to wait their turn
my gift to you....
a fire that forever gets to burn
----HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU.
adam reed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Year Anniversary by adam reed )
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song of Elf, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)