2 Year Anniversary
to the girl who gives me butterflies
two years it has been
i am the luckiest
of all of the men
ive wished you good morning
planted a kiss on your cheek
your love has come a pouring
ive been in bliss every week
the beginning of each day
the end of each night
i say thanks when i pray
for having you by my side
my heart youve been a stealing
my head you have a spinnin'
yet i have this feeling
this is only the beginnin'
Im lucky to have you Miranda
I mean it from the bottom of my heart
i love you angelbee
This is only just the start
HAPPY TWO YEARS!
Its our friggin Anniversary! ! ! !
Baby girl come here!
I'm gonna kiss ya on the cheek! ! ! !
lol the lips too
but theyll have to wait their turn
my gift to you....
a fire that forever gets to burn
----HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU.
adam reed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Year Anniversary by adam reed )
- Matter Has No Matter, Curtlan Popo
- The snow is pretty., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The bells do ring., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Apple Pie., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The horror show., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Spring, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love for gramma, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Cogs in Clockwork, Curtlan Popo
- The bike ride, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The morning sun., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)