Emmanuel George Cefai
that was a year
with a Roman 'I' afterwards
to manifest the verses
for that year
if they come again
I will let them in
even if through a back-door.
I saw the white root sprouting
My strength ah! give me that strength
of that year, those times.
that was the year
where the white root was sprouting
in the brain
and the first philosophy
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1977 by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI