Emmanuel George Cefai
that was a year
with a Roman 'I' afterwards
to manifest the verses
for that year
if they come again
I will let them in
even if through a back-door.
I saw the white root sprouting
My strength ah! give me that strength
of that year, those times.
that was the year
where the white root was sprouting
in the brain
and the first philosophy
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1977 by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh