14. Who I am
Bathed in the ocean of silver moon beam,
Clad in garments of fresh sunshine,
Drinking the sweet perfume of Lotus,
I soar on the Divine wings in the celestial space.
I am between the Divine conversation
Of two pure and holy souls of lovers.
In the rhythimic pulsation of hearts,
Between the kissing lips of lover I am.
In the embrace of two Divine hearts,
In the silent melody of gentle breaths,
In the blissful dance of ecstasy I am.
I am the written document of Eternity.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14. Who I am by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Dark Hallway, John Foster
- Closing Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mayfly, Luke J. Holt
- சூரிய ஒளி தன் அபூர்வ கிரணங்களோடு விரைந்த.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)