14. Who I am
Bathed in the ocean of silver moon beam,
Clad in garments of fresh sunshine,
Drinking the sweet perfume of Lotus,
I soar on the Divine wings in the celestial space.
I am between the Divine conversation
Of two pure and holy souls of lovers.
In the rhythimic pulsation of hearts,
Between the kissing lips of lover I am.
In the embrace of two Divine hearts,
In the silent melody of gentle breaths,
In the blissful dance of ecstasy I am.
I am the written document of Eternity.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14. Who I am by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell