14. Who I am
Bathed in the ocean of silver moon beam,
Clad in garments of fresh sunshine,
Drinking the sweet perfume of Lotus,
I soar on the Divine wings in the celestial space.
I am between the Divine conversation
Of two pure and holy souls of lovers.
In the rhythimic pulsation of hearts,
Between the kissing lips of lover I am.
In the embrace of two Divine hearts,
In the silent melody of gentle breaths,
In the blissful dance of ecstasy I am.
I am the written document of Eternity.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14. Who I am by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar