13th December - My Birth day
On this day, I came to this world
I cried for, where I came and with
What destiny of my life
What my mother would have thought
About her newly born baby, she might
have kissed my head with so many wishes.
My all well wishers and family members
might have enjoyed
But none had imagined about
the future struggle of my life.
My Dad had said, forehead of his son
is high so as to sky, he will blossom
and fragrance of his son will
enchant all the passers –by.
Five decades of my life is passed
still the achievement of my life
appears to be zero by zero.
Yet hopeful for my life with gross achievement
as the resonance of all hope and belief
of my parents and all well wishers
are still ALIVE.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (13th December - My Birth day by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi