13th December - My Birth day
On this day, I came to this world
I cried for, where I came and with
What destiny of my life
What my mother would have thought
About her newly born baby, she might
have kissed my head with so many wishes.
My all well wishers and family members
might have enjoyed
But none had imagined about
the future struggle of my life.
My Dad had said, forehead of his son
is high so as to sky, he will blossom
and fragrance of his son will
enchant all the passers –by.
Five decades of my life is passed
still the achievement of my life
appears to be zero by zero.
Yet hopeful for my life with gross achievement
as the resonance of all hope and belief
of my parents and all well wishers
are still ALIVE.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (13th December - My Birth day by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak