13. Heavenly Pleasure
When you speak with me with smiling face,
Your chaming, magical and holy voice
Creates a very fascinating music
Which is sweeter than any other music.
I'm impressed by your sweet melody
Which makes me forget stern reality.
When I look at your smiling face,
Your beauty casts a magical impact.
Nothing seems to me so beautiful as thee.
My heart drinks the wine of beauty.
I completely forget worry and fret
And go far away from this earth.
When we spend hours quietly together,
Your breaths spread a sweet odour.
I am absorbed in smelling the sweet perfume
And my mind becomes tranquil and calm.
The sweet fragrance carries me to Eden.
My heart brims with bliss of Heaven.
When you kiss me gently and embrace,
Our hearts become single; souls get oneness.
I completely lose my entity on this earth.
There appears a flood in our hearts.
Our souls float in the flood of Divine Love
And enjoy the Heavenly pleasure.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (13. Heavenly Pleasure by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love & Light, Maharishi Deja Vu