13. Heavenly Pleasure
When you speak with me with smiling face,
Your chaming, magical and holy voice
Creates a very fascinating music
Which is sweeter than any other music.
I'm impressed by your sweet melody
Which makes me forget stern reality.
When I look at your smiling face,
Your beauty casts a magical impact.
Nothing seems to me so beautiful as thee.
My heart drinks the wine of beauty.
I completely forget worry and fret
And go far away from this earth.
When we spend hours quietly together,
Your breaths spread a sweet odour.
I am absorbed in smelling the sweet perfume
And my mind becomes tranquil and calm.
The sweet fragrance carries me to Eden.
My heart brims with bliss of Heaven.
When you kiss me gently and embrace,
Our hearts become single; souls get oneness.
I completely lose my entity on this earth.
There appears a flood in our hearts.
Our souls float in the flood of Divine Love
And enjoy the Heavenly pleasure.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (13. Heavenly Pleasure by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)