Just afore the years run out for this
enticing as always you'll be
rare to the world, your heart really is
aloft; thine state-praise thee!
How the world changed upon your lost
at mine state 'twas so oblivious
pretty lucky ain't no loss
past to aback was no previous
yes! Never united the world so apart
But smiles aren't to be forfieted
Days and more days, life's yet to start
'twas satisfied no long unriqquited.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12-10 by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...