11. My Love
Why do you love me so badly?
No one can read my mind like thee.
With your fondness and holy Love,
You always caress my soul and heart;
You make my mind calm and happy
And keep my brain fresh and lively.
With the rhythm of your melody,
Everytime my heart dances joyfully.
With your inebriated fragrance,
Cheerfully flows blood in my veins.
With your unseen celestial light,
You always make my mind so bright.
Certainly I was born on this earth
To be loved with your celestial heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. My Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Burning Up, Arno Le Roux
- A Warm Hand, Arno Le Roux
- The Hug, Arno Le Roux
- Make, Aparna Chatterjee
- Banking For Keeps, Arno Le Roux
- Fibonacci: Hope, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Dance To The Song Of My Heart, Arno Le Roux
- Wake Up If You Can, Arno Le Roux
- Painters Of Love, Arno Le Roux
- When you said, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)