11. My Love
Why do you love me so badly?
No one can read my mind like thee.
With your fondness and holy Love,
You always caress my soul and heart;
You make my mind calm and happy
And keep my brain fresh and lively.
With the rhythm of your melody,
Everytime my heart dances joyfully.
With your inebriated fragrance,
Cheerfully flows blood in my veins.
With your unseen celestial light,
You always make my mind so bright.
Certainly I was born on this earth
To be loved with your celestial heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. My Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vintage Postal Stamp, Doris Beaulieu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- V: Song: To Celia, Ben Jonson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns