11. My Love
Why do you love me so badly?
No one can read my mind like thee.
With your fondness and holy Love,
You always caress my soul and heart;
You make my mind calm and happy
And keep my brain fresh and lively.
With the rhythm of your melody,
Everytime my heart dances joyfully.
With your inebriated fragrance,
Cheerfully flows blood in my veins.
With your unseen celestial light,
You always make my mind so bright.
Certainly I was born on this earth
To be loved with your celestial heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. My Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Televisions Explosion Of White Trash, Is It Poetry
- She Said, Spiritwind Wood
- Torn Pages, Cristhian Aguilera
- Closed Book, Joshua Hillard
- Succumb To Thrombosis, Margaret Alice Second
- To winter, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Friends, Mitta Xinindlu
- Self Promotion, Is It Poetry
- Hurt, A K Das Mridul
- Let me be FREE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Lamplighter, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)