Edward Kofi Louis
1 Among Few
At long last! !
I have found you once again;
Because, you are '1 among few'!
And, your words still run in me.
Yo re like a saint to me!
An, more than one! !
Because your are '1 among few',
And your words still run in me.
I do remember those days,
But i wasn't matured enough to understand your vision by then;
But noe, i know who you are!
Because you are the chosen one,
And you are '1 among few'.
Your words are the words of light which overcome darkness!
And i am glad to meet you once again after many years in absence;
Because your are '1 among few' whose words touches my heart deeply! !
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Among Few by Edward Kofi Louis )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye