Edward Kofi Louis
1 Among Few
At long last! !
I have found you once again;
Because, you are '1 among few'!
And, your words still run in me.
Yo re like a saint to me!
An, more than one! !
Because your are '1 among few',
And your words still run in me.
I do remember those days,
But i wasn't matured enough to understand your vision by then;
But noe, i know who you are!
Because you are the chosen one,
And you are '1 among few'.
Your words are the words of light which overcome darkness!
And i am glad to meet you once again after many years in absence;
Because your are '1 among few' whose words touches my heart deeply! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Among Few by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas