Edward Kofi Louis
1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Roses
He can't stand her and she can't stand him!
But at the spot of this moment i have made up my mind;
Because i was 1 among 59 others in the land of many roses! !
On a ball field,
Satisfying my muse to meet up with the beauty of love;
But on the first stage to respect your muse!
Because they have failed to execute their duties appropriately,
But i am here with my mind to make a difference.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Roses by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak