Edward Kofi Louis
1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Roses
He can't stand her and she can't stand him!
But at the spot of this moment i have made up my mind;
Because i was 1 among 59 others in the land of many roses! !
On a ball field,
Satisfying my muse to meet up with the beauty of love;
But on the first stage to respect your muse!
Because they have failed to execute their duties appropriately,
But i am here with my mind to make a difference.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Roses by Edward Kofi Louis )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 19, 1942)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Deflowered Idea..., Luana Del Lobo
- Do You Love Me?, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Jo Tum Aa Jaate Ek Bar, Mahadevi Varma
- 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' Haiku for Michae.., Chenou Liu