09. Divine Love
When you come into my arms,
Love awakes our souls gently;
Our minds forget stern reality
And wander by the lake of Love
Where thousand of lotuses bloom.
Our hearts wear the gown of dream
And drink the wine of imagination.
Two souls embrace to become single
And smell the fragrance of lotuses.
Cloud disappears from the sky.
Dew drops on the petals of lotuses
And kisses the lips of our souls.
Then moon blesses them with light.
Being intoxicated with the perfume
Desires burn in the passion of Love.
Emotion tries to hold tears with ease.
Ecstasy dances with the lake-waves
And souls enjoy the bliss of Divine Love.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (09. Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer
- Winters Descent, Babbling Brookes
- Wintersummertime, Joseph Archer
- The ComeBack, Asma Riaz Khan
- Dreams, Sergio D'Amico
- Untitled (We Were On A Train), Joseph Archer
- My Sunprincess, Neela Nath