09. Divine Love
When you come into my arms,
Love awakes our souls gently;
Our minds forget stern reality
And wander by the lake of Love
Where thousand of lotuses bloom.
Our hearts wear the gown of dream
And drink the wine of imagination.
Two souls embrace to become single
And smell the fragrance of lotuses.
Cloud disappears from the sky.
Dew drops on the petals of lotuses
And kisses the lips of our souls.
Then moon blesses them with light.
Being intoxicated with the perfume
Desires burn in the passion of Love.
Emotion tries to hold tears with ease.
Ecstasy dances with the lake-waves
And souls enjoy the bliss of Divine Love.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (09. Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)