09. Divine Love
When you come into my arms,
Love awakes our souls gently;
Our minds forget stern reality
And wander by the lake of Love
Where thousand of lotuses bloom.
Our hearts wear the gown of dream
And drink the wine of imagination.
Two souls embrace to become single
And smell the fragrance of lotuses.
Cloud disappears from the sky.
Dew drops on the petals of lotuses
And kisses the lips of our souls.
Then moon blesses them with light.
Being intoxicated with the perfume
Desires burn in the passion of Love.
Emotion tries to hold tears with ease.
Ecstasy dances with the lake-waves
And souls enjoy the bliss of Divine Love.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (09. Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier