Edward Kofi Louis
08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
At 08: 08 A.M. in the land of your muse;
Don't do something now that you will regret later;
But, let the muse of sweet love be led with the laws like,
Chambers of peace in Paradise.
It had made me what i am today;
Everything starts at home;
With the influence.
It is crying for you;
So, be ready.
Peaceful and quiet;
With the muse of compassion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai