Edward Kofi Louis
08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
At 08: 08 A.M. in the land of your muse;
Don't do something now that you will regret later;
But, let the muse of sweet love be led with the laws like,
Chambers of peace in Paradise.
It had made me what i am today;
Everything starts at home;
With the influence.
It is crying for you;
So, be ready.
Peaceful and quiet;
With the muse of compassion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah