Clad in garments of eternal Love,
My soul sails the silver craft
In the ocean of perpetual Love
Between Heaven and the earth.
Minds dance with Heavenly joy.
Sitting silently in the silver craft,
Two hearts wrapped in Divine Love,
Caress, embrace and kiss each other.
The Sun blesses them with silver rays.
Time stops wheels to enjoy beauty.
God has sent there fairies and angels
To welcome the celestial hearts.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07. Sailor by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)