Clad in garments of eternal Love,
My soul sails the silver craft
In the ocean of perpetual Love
Between Heaven and the earth.
Minds dance with Heavenly joy.
Sitting silently in the silver craft,
Two hearts wrapped in Divine Love,
Caress, embrace and kiss each other.
The Sun blesses them with silver rays.
Time stops wheels to enjoy beauty.
God has sent there fairies and angels
To welcome the celestial hearts.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07. Sailor by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla