Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 A.M.
Mare, bare, dare, pare, stare, rare, are;
Can you cross over this river?
Bongo, Congo, Togo, mango, logo;
And, at 07: 07 A.M.;
Then, think twice before crossing over this river.
To serve others and to help others,
Flare, care, hare, fare, glare, tare, ware;
And like the sweet smell of the air!
But, be very humble as a child.
In the desert of love,
At 07: 07 A.M.!
Made from honey and water;
With small sizes and big sizes,
But, shame the devil and be free with your life! !
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 A.M. by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)