Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
07: 07 A.M.
Mare, bare, dare, pare, stare, rare, are;
Can you cross over this river?
Bongo, Congo, Togo, mango, logo;
And, at 07: 07 A.M.;
Then, think twice before crossing over this river.
To serve others and to help others,
Flare, care, hare, fare, glare, tare, ware;
And like the sweet smell of the air!
But, be very humble as a child.
In the desert of love,
At 07: 07 A.M.!
Made from honey and water;
With small sizes and big sizes,
But, shame the devil and be free with your life! !
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.