06. Perpetual Love
A rose charms and fascinates us
With its beauty and sweet fragrance.
It takes away our pain and weariness
And brings ecstatic moment in us;
But with the passing of time
It fades and loses its beauty and charm.
A child is a gift by the Almighty, God.
He relieves all of our pain and agony
With his sweet and charming smiles;
And our hearts brim with Heavenly joy;
But when he gradually grows up,
His smiling loses its sweetness and beauty.
But your Love is perpetual and eternal.
Your beauty is unchanged and undecayed.
You will dwell in the Temple of my heart
As long as I can breathe on this earth.
Your Love will carry me to Heaven
And I'll enjoy the beatitude of Love for ever.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (06. Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love versus Fear, Darian Kalamerd
- unforgettable summer nights, Juwon Daniel
- Wake up! ! !, ramesh rai
- Cinquante, Marilyn Jean
- Tears Of The Moon, val legend
- Tempered, Debra Cranford
- He Was My Flesh, Naveed Akram
- I'll Always Love You, Michael P. McParland
- Wealth, Fame, Sex, Power & Llibido, Tom Zart
- God's Wisdom & Love, Tom Zart