06. Perpetual Love
A rose charms and fascinates us
With its beauty and sweet fragrance.
It takes away our pain and weariness
And brings ecstatic moment in us;
But with the passing of time
It fades and loses its beauty and charm.
A child is a gift by the Almighty, God.
He relieves all of our pain and agony
With his sweet and charming smiles;
And our hearts brim with Heavenly joy;
But when he gradually grows up,
His smiling loses its sweetness and beauty.
But your Love is perpetual and eternal.
Your beauty is unchanged and undecayed.
You will dwell in the Temple of my heart
As long as I can breathe on this earth.
Your Love will carry me to Heaven
And I'll enjoy the beatitude of Love for ever.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (06. Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Hidden man, casmire Emeribe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)