05. Valley Of Perpetual Love
In the valley of perpetual Love
Our tranquil souls are unveiled
And breathing pure oxygen
Of ecstatic Love.
Emotions are floating
In the stream of consciousness.
Hearts are drowning
In the eternal flood of Love.
Desires are burning and melting
In the passion of sacred Love.
Minds are tastings and drinking
Nectar of Divine Love
And busy in writing these
On the eternal papers
With the pen of unending ink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Valley Of Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan