05. Valley Of Perpetual Love
In the valley of perpetual Love
Our tranquil souls are unveiled
And breathing pure oxygen
Of ecstatic Love.
Emotions are floating
In the stream of consciousness.
Hearts are drowning
In the eternal flood of Love.
Desires are burning and melting
In the passion of sacred Love.
Minds are tastings and drinking
Nectar of Divine Love
And busy in writing these
On the eternal papers
With the pen of unending ink.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Valley Of Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns