05. Valley Of Perpetual Love
In the valley of perpetual Love
Our tranquil souls are unveiled
And breathing pure oxygen
Of ecstatic Love.
Emotions are floating
In the stream of consciousness.
Hearts are drowning
In the eternal flood of Love.
Desires are burning and melting
In the passion of sacred Love.
Minds are tastings and drinking
Nectar of Divine Love
And busy in writing these
On the eternal papers
With the pen of unending ink.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Valley Of Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam