05. Valley Of Perpetual Love
In the valley of perpetual Love
Our tranquil souls are unveiled
And breathing pure oxygen
Of ecstatic Love.
Emotions are floating
In the stream of consciousness.
Hearts are drowning
In the eternal flood of Love.
Desires are burning and melting
In the passion of sacred Love.
Minds are tastings and drinking
Nectar of Divine Love
And busy in writing these
On the eternal papers
With the pen of unending ink.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Valley Of Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- 69op-com, 69OP.COM 69OP.COM
- maybe i need you, but don't really need .., Mandolyn ...
- God, Varun Sivashankar
- The Image of an Evergreen Tree, Hanh Chau
- Sign of love, Tiku akp
- What This Is (short), Nika McGuin
- You should know, Hanh Chau
- Me & Them, Nika McGuin
- Every Year, Nika McGuin
- A Developing Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)