05. Valley Of Perpetual Love
In the valley of perpetual Love
Our tranquil souls are unveiled
And breathing pure oxygen
Of ecstatic Love.
Emotions are floating
In the stream of consciousness.
Hearts are drowning
In the eternal flood of Love.
Desires are burning and melting
In the passion of sacred Love.
Minds are tastings and drinking
Nectar of Divine Love
And busy in writing these
On the eternal papers
With the pen of unending ink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Valley Of Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner