01. Sweet Honey
Thou art so sweet with your name.
Thou art so quick with your pen.
Thou art human being
But soar without real wings.
Thou have sweet mind and heart.
Thou soar so high from the earth.
Thou have got the wings of imagination
And the powerful feelings of Love and ambition.
With the rhythm of your motion,
With the power of imagination,
I too shall soar with you in the sky.
Thou may not wish me good bye.
Thou art the fairy of this earth
But thou will stay always within my heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (01. Sweet Honey by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande