01. Sweet Honey
Thou art so sweet with your name.
Thou art so quick with your pen.
Thou art human being
But soar without real wings.
Thou have sweet mind and heart.
Thou soar so high from the earth.
Thou have got the wings of imagination
And the powerful feelings of Love and ambition.
With the rhythm of your motion,
With the power of imagination,
I too shall soar with you in the sky.
Thou may not wish me good bye.
Thou art the fairy of this earth
But thou will stay always within my heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (01. Sweet Honey by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad