001 - Love Those Women
I love ‘em big, I love ‘em small.
I love ‘em any size at all,
And I also love ‘em short or tall.
It’s hard to choose for whom I fall.
I love ‘em fat I love ‘em lean
And any weight that’s in between.
I love the plain, I love the beauties
Although I do prefer the cuties.
I love the 10’s, I love the 2’s
Who am I to pick and choose?
I love ‘em medium, I love ‘em slender,
As long as they’re of feminine gender.
I love ‘em hot, I love ‘em cold
I love ‘em young. I love ‘em old.
I love ‘em white, black, brown or yellow
For I’m a very mellow fellow.
I love the lady, I love the floozie
Especially when I’m feeling boozy.
I love the giant, I love the midget,
Except the wee ones make me fidget.
I love the swarthy and the fair
The bald and ones with tons of hair.
I love the brunettes, blonds and redheads
Standing up or on their bedsteads.
I love the Jew, the Greek and Russian,
The Swede, the Pole, the Czech and Prussian.
The French, the Alut and Japanese
The English, Mexican and Chinese.
So it’s equal opportunity for all
As I mix the long, the short and tall.
I’m just an independent lover
You can’t always judge a book by just it’s cover.
I guess in my youth I was more discerning
But as I aged did lots of learning
And now as I approach the Fall
I just like to love ‘em all.
The message this rhyme has tried to send
Is just that “Women were made for men! ”
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - Love Those Women by George Hunter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave