001 - A Woman's Mind?
Which is it harder to do
A woman’s mind to understand
Or to drag a whale across the sand?
Figure the reason that she got so sore
Or nailing jello to the door?
The reason that she said good-bye
Or put a camel thru a needle’s eye?
No need to be so interrogative
I guess it’s just a dame’s prerogative.
Just love ‘em and leave ‘em that’s the best
Strategy, and then forget the rest.
Some things man will never figure out
And that is true without a doubt!
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - A Woman's Mind? by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts