Deep Touch by the Color
Pure yellow gold
Symbol of the sun
A bold brush represents
Heroine spirit to the finest soul.
Dark blue sea
To explore the infinite
A few touches of brushes
A few strikes show excellence.
Black and white in harmony
Red color contains vitality.
The idea of unique concept
That gives the bright visual sense.
The fountains of wisdom
Crystallization of the talent
That opens unlimited vision
Looking forward to the better life.
Written by Tulip
December 18,2011 at Red House, Zurich
Presented to the owners of Red House
(Appreciation of the modern impressionist painting
at the drawing room)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (色彩的感染 by julio tulipan )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra