delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
pencil-packin' up the Jackass Trail....
intentions bein' to pick up the mail....
tripped and fell on a holy quail...
it was one of those days, like a windless sail,
hat flew off......end of tale.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (&..........? by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers