delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
pencil-packin' up the Jackass Trail....
intentions bein' to pick up the mail....
tripped and fell on a holy quail...
it was one of those days, like a windless sail,
hat flew off......end of tale.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (&..........? by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes