I am a fool in this world, he said,
Not knowin’ where I’m goin’,
Travellin’ down tah nowhere.
I’m all alone in the world,
Ain’t got nobody to share my bed,
Ain’t got nobody to hold my hand,
I don’t got a woman.
Big Jim shook his head and said,
Trouble with you, sir,
Is you ain’t got a head.
You is half-stupid, half-deaf and dumb.
You don’t pay attention to nothin’,
So ya end up hurtin’ yoself in the end.
Georgie said, Then what do I do,
To get a woman, Big Jim?
I ain’t got no clue.
I feel so alone,
So sad and so down.
What the hell am I to do?
Big Jim responded,
Well, whatcha gotta do is
Clean yoself up,
Get a nice disposition,
Set your attitude straight,
Take a woman by the hand,
Share your money,
Share your love,
And share your bed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (½ by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra