PINONDANG SITUMEANG Poems
- Hide In Neigborough Countries Join travelling north to ...
- Prince Of My Heart Most annoying around dining table Lovely ...
- G - R - A - F - I - T - T - I : …..'Suppose you wish to walk ...
- Silent Friends The fingers tap a tiny characters Cheek ...
- J E A L O U S Dream the happy summer Meet a couple in the ...
- Graduation Six years have past You finally done last This ...
- Mahal Kita North Celebes coconut and Makati's salt Mixing in...
Raised surrounding by 5 sisters, graduated in economic,
a Banker, like a sentimental instruments, a quiet.
Like to travel a lot. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PINONDANG SITUMEANG
Hide In Neigborough Countries
Join travelling north to Pattaya
Just to forget your mascara
But claps watching kabaret
Remind of your joy character
Walk alone to Chiang Mai
Away from crowded Asian visitors
Enjoy local beverage, your favourit
Remind of your thin red lips
Fly to peninsula country
Landing at Subang airport
Speakers turn Malay songs
My heart beat faster, your favourit
Working in rubber environment
Malay girl cowokers make me at home
But my parents urge not to stay long
Home town star asking to return soon
Sail over strait Celebes sea