Persian Nightingale Poems
- Gaza We don't listen to them shouting for aid Though for our...
- Ardent Love Be my apostrophe before S I'll second that ...
- A Flower Girl Your rosy cheeks The scent of kindness ...
- Be Yourself An island of peace An island of sanity An ...
- A Coquettish Smile Large shadows loomed On my heart I was ...
- Absolute Certainty We are out of our range Of vision In ...
- The Angel Of Freedom She Fell asleep Without lullaby and ...
'Million years ago
At the break of dawn
Joyful tears of angels
On the lawn
Echoed with dawn chorus
Where there was nothing
I was born'
P.N. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We don't listen to them shouting for aid
Though for our life we're so afraid
The swollen rivers their home flood
They speak in crimson accented blood