Persian Nightingale Poems
- Ardent Love Be my apostrophe before S I'll second that ...
- Gaza We don't listen to them shouting for aid Though for our...
- A Flower Girl Your rosy cheeks The scent of kindness ...
- Be Yourself An island of peace An island of sanity An ...
- A Coquettish Smile Large shadows loomed On my heart I was ...
- Autumn's Lips Of his toes Winter stands on the tips Grazing...
- I Wish You Enough! I wish you enough sun to keep you ...
'Million years ago
At the break of dawn
Joyful tears of angels
On the lawn
Echoed with dawn chorus
Where there was nothing
I was born'
P.N. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be my apostrophe before S
I'll second that motion
The possession beyond space and time
When the nude love swims in our notion
Give me a glass of wine darling
A glass of love potion
No I need more ecstasy
A dropp of your eyes' ocean