Payal Malhotra Poems
- Childhood-The Best Days Of My ... When i was struggling to ...
- Let Me Be A Child Again... Let me be a child again Let me ...
- I Am A Girl Child... Girl, pity girl child I am So gloomy ...
- I Am Just A Beginner..... As child learns to walk and ...
- Ingredients Of Recipe Called L... Life is a delicious ...
- Wonderland Let sun shine bright Spread positivity ...
- A New Day A new day is here With new charm and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Payal Malhotra
Childhood-The Best Days Of My Life
When i was struggling to stand on my feet
like others do, and suddenly tumbled down
it seemed like the worst day of my life
On my first day of school
when my mother forcefully said' goodbye'
I thought it was my worst day
When i forgot my notebook in school
and my teacher scolded me
hmmm that was my worst day
When my friends disowned me
and i was left to gaze, i felt so lonely
I believed my worst day was HERE
On my journey of life
today when i look back
I feel those were the best days of my life
And i wish to be a CHILD once ...